Wednesday, August 3, 2011

God's Plans

Do you ever feel like someone else is living the life you should be living?

I've been feeling like this a lot lately. And the other day when I was driving home from visiting my parents, the thought crossed my mind and I asked "God, why is she living MY life?"

And God answered me.

He said "Yes, she's living a life that you could have had, if that was the path I chose for you to follow. But I chose something different for you. I have plans for you that don't include that life."

Readers, this was just what I needed to hear. I'd been obsessing over this issue for a few days and really needed to get my head on straight.

Thanks, God.

Jeremiah 29:11 (again) - For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment