Thursday, December 2, 2010

Proverbs 16:9

I've been re-reading "Her Perfect Man" by Jillian Hart. Yes I re-read books I own, pretty frequently actually. And a few things stuck out to me.

At one point, the main male character says "I don't believe in luck. I believe in God." I think this is a great concept and something that I'm going to try to incorporate into my life.

And to go with yesterday's verse: Proverbs 16:9

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

More about trusting in God and his plans. Maybe God's trying to tell me something?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post--so true! It is so hard to keep reminding myself that God is in control :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is something that I struggle with on a daily basis. Its the easiest concept to give everything into God's hands, but the hardest thing to actually do.

    ReplyDelete