Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Global Gathering Through Pictures - The Instagram Edition

My bags all ready to go on Friday night!
This is where I get off of I 70 west to head north up to Anderson, at exit 115! I know the drive so well, I think I could do it in my sleep lol
First thing you see when you walked into the Wellness Center
First service of day two of the Global Gathering!
The entrance to Kardatzke Wellness Center, the main location for the Gathering
Day 2, service 2. Two down, two to go!
Miller Chapel during the bilingual French English service, which was service three of the day. I really need to work on my French skills.
Worship service number four for day two of Global Gathering. Wow, that's a lot of people!
The process of taking global communion. Awesome experience. I love the CHOG!

First worship of day three of the Global Gathering, from the other side of the sanctuary from where I had been sitting.
Listening to a singer from the Cayman Islands during the second service of day number three.
The Global Expo!
Mama and I are ready for round three of worship on the third day of the CHOG Global Gathering!
Singing after commissioning our missionaries during service three of day three!
The newly opened Church of God Interpretive Center. Amazing, especially for this little history nut!
Filing in for the 1:30 pm service on day four. We decided to skip the morning service.
Last service of this amazing experience known as the Global Gathering for the CHOG Anderson!

No comments:

Post a Comment